Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day and Birthday to George & Abe!!!

Yea--it's the weekend and a 3-day-er, at that!!! Although, it's supposed to be rainy, I plan on doing a little shopping for some 'sized-down' clothes--specifically pants. I've been wearing size 14s and they are waaaaayyy too big for me now. I have a few 12s that are big as well, so I'll be looking for 10s!!! Very exciting for me. It looks like all my hard work is definitely paying off.

Es and I went swimming last night at the outdoor pool in Rancho San Diego. Once in the water, it wasn't too bad. We both did our usual mile swim, and it felt great. Had a little lower left back pain, that was kind of annoying, and it's still there today. I just work through it. Hopefully, it'll go away. I'm sure it's connected with my hip issues. Went to the gym bright and early this am and walked today at noon. I'll probably get my walking in while I'm out shopping :), but that's all I have planned. Hopefully, I'll get one more swim in this weekend and will go to the gym Monday morning. I'm hoping that my regular pool will be 'open for business' as promised, by then. Es and I plan on biking by the bay Monday morning as well. We are hopeful for good weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment