Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cold, Rainy, But Can't Complain

This week has been extremely cold for San Diego--brrrrrr. For the last two days, I've had to scrape ice off my windshield--reminiscent of my Kansas City days. I've definitely become a "San Diego Weather Wimp", for sure. Just can't handle the cold anymore. I've been continuing with my workouts at the gym and at the pool. Last night, I went to a 24-hour Fitness that has an outdoor pool. The air was cold, but once in the heated water, my laps just took over. I'll be going again on Thursday night with Esther. My regular pool location is closed for maintenance this week. Today (Wednesday) is the first day of walking for me this week. Monday it rained and Tuesday, I was a part of a video shoot most of the day, which kept me from my bay walk. I seem to have a lot of demands on me lately, so I really have to stay disciplined with my workout routine.

3 comments:

  1. Sister Esther here. Today, 2/12, is honest Abe Lincoln's actual birthday and I'm off from work!! Yipee!! Happy birthday Mr. President.

    Had a great one hour bike ride this morning. Looking forward to a mile swim this evening with sister Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. test message from cousin Ken

    is this coming through not sure i'm doing this right

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ken--yup!!! It's comin' through just fine :) Hope all is well with you. Thanks so much for following my blog. Think of you cuzzies all the time. XXOO M

    ReplyDelete